Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Evosport :: SL63 Long Tube Header System

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, great job! Those are some pretty massive gains for software and exhaust mods.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
unreal sound Simon, nice work!

Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
That car sounds fantastic. And honestly, thats the best looking CLS I've ever seen. I'm not really a fan of that car but Wow, very handsome!

Old 03-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned
Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Holy smokes that sounds nice. Good job Simon. And congratulations on your continued success. You guys have been around for a while.
Thank you for the kind words Robert!

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
That car sounds fantastic. And honestly, thats the best looking CLS I've ever seen. I'm not really a fan of that car but Wow, very handsome!
You mean SL?

Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simon @ Evosport
You mean SL?
I think he's talking about this-

Old 03-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned
Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I think he's talking about this-
Ah, ok. Yes, that is a CLS in the background.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
Any pics of the ClS63? That car is stunning.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
acvendel is an unknown quantity at this point
That's brilliant!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished road
I cant count the number of times I've played that dyno video. The sound puts me in a special place!

Quick Reply: Evosport :: SL63 Long Tube Header System