Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My SLK55 AMG @ Dealership for new modifications installation

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 01:37 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Thats nice, I like what you have planned ahead!
My cars "roll bars" are in red as well but the SL IMO looks really ugly with the roll bars are lifted so mine never moves from its place :P

I just have to install the Kleemann LSD then my car will be done.
Actually, with what you just mentioned in getting, i believe you will be able to whoop an SLS easily.
It will have lots of more torque, you should see m5board videos the SLS gets whipped easily by LP Gallardo and 458 and Porsche Turbo, its only faster than the pos R8 V10.

The Supercharger is just an idea, I am not really sure If I have the balls to drop 12k on one. The Camshafts I'd get because the sound on startup is nice and the LSD is a must, I've read that the 7gtronic can barely handle 500bhp crank.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 08-31-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:37 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Update:

Kleemann Supercharger on order ( So freakin happy )

HRE M40's 19" Brushed on order

2011 mods:

Camshafts and Kleemann LSD............step by step

Last edited by MeanMachine; 09-05-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!

That thing will fly.....!!

Old 09-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Update:

Kleemann Supercharger on order ( So freakin happy )

HRE M40's 19" Brushed on order

2011 mods:

Camshafts and Kleemann LSD............step by step
Mabrook 7abeebi!

to the world of Kleemann

Old 09-05-2010, 07:10 PM
AMGFanatic
Mabrook 7abeebi!

to the world of Kleemann
Already experienced the world of Kleemann I have their headers, downpipes, rear cats.

Old 09-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Already experienced the world of Kleemann I have their headers, downpipes, rear cats.
The supercharger and cams are going to be a new experience inshallah

Old 09-05-2010, 07:14 PM
AMGFanatic
The supercharger and cams are going to be a new experience inshallah
Hopefully, I hope I can get the supercharger installed before the 20th of September, travelling to London.

I sent the guy an email, so I can send the Ecu to the address of Kleemann Denmark. So I hope that with the Eid Holiday there wont be any late arrivals.

I am just getting the supercharger first.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:12 PM
AMGFanatic
This is how the S/C will sound once installed,

YouTube - SLK 55 AMG Kleemann S4.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:06 AM
AMGFanatic
Ecu is sent, within the next 3 days it arrives at Kleemann HK Denmark and they retune it and ship the ecu with the newfile in the supercharger box...Cant wait. 7-8 more days 515-520hp 490-500 Torque and topspeed well above 300kmh.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 09-06-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Ecu is sent, within the next 3 days it arrives at Kleemann HK Denmark and they retune it and ship the ecu with the newfile in the supercharger box...Cant wait. 7-8 more days 515-520hp 490-500 Torque and topspeed well above 300kmh.
Congraats

ur car is exquisite mashallah

those numbers are crank or RWHP?

is it true the 7 speed gear doesnt handle alot of power?

Congrats again

Quick Reply: My SLK55 AMG @ Dealership for new modifications installation