Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Can someone please blow up this SLR?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing like Arab money. Can't buy taste. I'm looking forward to visiting Dubai soon. Should be interesting.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
The picture of that dog is disgusting... where the hell did you find that?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrakeL8 is an unknown quantity at this point
<Dubai>

Old 08-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nice
i saw one in dubai in al ain class showroom.....the car looks amazing...the 1 i saw same rims but CF and they removed that stupid spoiler and you could replace it with a trunk lip...believe me guys the car looks amazing in real...i did a photoshoot for slr mansory renovatio and i believe the desire looks much better! im not gonna even compare it to Asma slr or hamann volcano because this car is really really really nice!

Old 08-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
The picture of that dog is disgusting... where the hell did you find that?
+1
I spat my coffee all over my keyboard thanks to that pic

Old 08-29-2009, 11:59 PM
YellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these parts
wow what the fukkk did he smoke ?

Old 08-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dez0 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's with Dubai and their hideous mods?

Last edited by dez0; 09-04-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The expression on the guys face in the second & third pics says it all & the agree that the 722 doesn't look that bad

Old 09-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
what a waste of gas....

Quick Reply: Can someone please blow up this SLR?