Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Evosport tuned evo3 ML63 AMG (580HP)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned
Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon @ Evosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jhh127
was in love with everything! Then I saw the wheels. Stick out like a huge boil. With what nice things you did to the car I am shocked about those wheels LOL
Those wheels were on the car when customer brought it in, but they were chrome. He happens to like the wheels (it's all subjective), but we needed to kill the chrome at the very least.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:21 PM
brad @ evosport is on a distinguished roadbrad @ evosport is on a distinguished roadbrad @ evosport is on a distinguished roadbrad @ evosport is on a distinguished roadbrad @ evosport is on a distinguished roadbrad @ evosport is on a distinguished road
This car is a blast to drive. I thought the GL55 was fun with all the mods, but this think rocks!