Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

A re-introduction: Including pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the rough
A re-introduction: Including pics

Basically Im 20 years old, celebrating the big 21 in vegas next month.
i got my first car 2 years after getting my license (bmw 328 coupe). Recieved the r8 when my family traveled more and more to europe, so they gave it to me to have fun with.

Born and raised in belgium, moved to florida when I was 12.

We just financed a internet company called youniversitytv.com.
Left college after my third year, wasn't happy with the american education. Then again I did not attend a prestigious school.
so since im a business major I decided that by shadowing the ceo at our company, I would learn more that way.

Here are some pics of the cars:
Teamspeed.com
Teamspeed.com
Teamspeed.com
https://teamspeed.com/forums/attachm...g-img_0072.jpg
https://teamspeed.com/forums/attachm...g-img_0075.jpg
https://teamspeed.com/forums/attachm...g-img_0076.jpg

Last edited by akr8; 05-28-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by akr8
Basically Im 20 years old, celebrating the big 21 in vegas next month.
i got my first car 2 years after getting my license (bmw 328 coupe). Recieved the r8 when my family traveled more and more to europe, so they gave it to me to have fun with.

Born and raised in belgium, moved to florida when I was 12.

We just financed a internet company called youniversitytv.com.
Left college after my third year, wasn't happy with the american education. Then again I did not attend a prestigious school.
so since im a business major I decided that by shadowing the ceo at our company, I would learn more that way.

Here are some pics of the cars:

Welcome to the TEAM btw

Last edited by strebo; 05-28-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the roughakr8 is a jewel in the rough
thank you.... can you do it to the others im about to post, because it won't let me.

thank you

ak

Old 05-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
What part of Belgium did you grow up in? I currently live in Belgium.
Very nice stable by the way! I wouldn't mind an R8 at 20

Old 05-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I was born In uccle. Lived in brussels.
lived my last three years in Meise.
Played football ( soccer for americans) for anderlecht...
where do you currently live if you do not mind

Old 05-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking cars, are you in Palm Beach or West Palm?

Old 05-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, you lived in the Brussels area. I currently live in Grobbendonk, about 15 minutes east of Antwerp and 30-45 minutes northeast of Brussels.

Do you miss Belgium or are you enjoying life in the US? Oh, and out of curiosity, do you speak any flemish/french?

Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Collection... R8 is SICK!

Old 05-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back! That was a fine introduction of yours and I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. Thank you for not stooping to M3 GTR's level.

Isn't it great when we can all just get along?

Happy early birthday, btw.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
as you have probable found out ppl here are very senstive to fakers ( once bitten twice shy). since you are obvioulsy not one then we all look foward to sharing our enthusiasim for cars together.

hope to hear alot more from you.

and nice cars.

Quick Reply: A re-introduction: Including pics