Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

MY SL65 AMG Black Series!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

BTW, your street looks familiar. Is that Oakhurst Dr? I pretty much grew up in your neighborhood.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond repute
when do u have time to drive all the cars?
btw. awesome collection. If i had these cars, i would be a very happy camper.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned
AMG_Black has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Congrats!

BTW, your street looks familiar. Is that Oakhurst Dr? I pretty much grew up in your neighborhood.
It is. You still live around?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned
I got pulled over the other night for the first time in the SL Black for messing with an F430. When the cop came up, I heard a number of other cops on his radio confirming that they saw 2 cars racing down sunset, and 5 minutes later, about 5 other cop cars show up just to make sure we don't do anything crazy. We both ended up getting off with a warning. Besides that, the car has been amazing. It's really not as bad as i thought it would be to drive on normal streets, except for going through speed bumps and dips since the car is so low. I'll put up more pics soon.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
^^ more pics of the whole stable please...

Old 03-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AMG_Black
I got pulled over the other night for the first time in the SL Black for messing with an F430. When the cop came up, I heard a number of other cops on his radio confirming that they saw 2 cars racing down sunset, and 5 minutes later, about 5 other cop cars show up just to make sure we don't do anything crazy. We both ended up getting off with a warning. Besides that, the car has been amazing. It's really not as bad as i thought it would be to drive on normal streets, except for going through speed bumps and dips since the car is so low. I'll put up more pics soon.
So, who won?

Old 03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Alzilla
So, who won?
lol I was in front the whole time and would let him pull up next to me once in a while, but I was just messing with him. I wasn't trying to get crazy, especially at that time on sunset. Cops were out everywhere last night.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
I saw someone in a black series the otherday driving down Melrose. Basicly made a U-turn and stopped in the middle of the road, then went to pull off to the side and was still sticking out into the middle of the road.

Also racing down Sunset? LOL

Old 03-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by allanlambo
I saw someone in a black series the otherday driving down Melrose. Basicly made a U-turn and stopped in the middle of the road, then went to pull off to the side and was still sticking out into the middle of the road.

Also racing down Sunset? LOL
SL? Same color? I don't recall doing something like that but I do drive down melrose a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if it were me.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!

Quick Reply: MY SL65 AMG Black Series!!!