Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Sound problem on my MacBook Air

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sound problem on my MacBook Air

There's no sound coming from my left loudspeaker.
The balance is correct.
Does anyone know what the problem could be and how I could resolve it?

Thank you for your help

Alex

Old 04-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Is it still under AppleCare warranty? Did it show signs of going bad before this? My MBA's speakers were terrible, and it's not uncommon for them needing to be replaced...

Old 04-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It's still under warranty so I'll go to an Apple Store soon.