Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Tether.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
Tether.com

If you guys don't already know about this, check it out for sure. Unlimited iPhone/blackberry/android tethering for $30/year. I just found it and have been using it for a few hours today, it's working really well. It creates a wifi network that you can join your phone to and enable internet access on your computer from it. I have the AT&T unlimited plan (really just 5gb) so it's not eating up a considerable amount of my data allotment. Only downside so far is that you have to leave the phone unlocked and logged on to the tether website in the web browser.

Figured I'd share this, I don't really tether my phone often, so I didn't want to pay $30 a month or whatever AT&T charges and this is working nicely.