Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Apple iPad 3 - Speculative rendes & information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Originally Posted by Milanno
I just hope that iPad3 on the end dont get too expensive
The rate at which tablet sales are exploding, I doubt it will be more expensive, prices can only go lower. worse case scenario, same price as the current ipad. Apparently Apple will drop pricing in iPad 2 by $100 once the ipad3 comes out.

By March, quad core tablets running ice cream sandwhich will be available from as low as $249.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
It will cure cancer. And Siri will give handjobs.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmw power
The rate at which tablet sales are exploding, I doubt it will be more expensive, prices can only go lower. worse case scenario, same price as the current ipad. Apparently Apple will drop pricing in iPad 2 by $100 once the ipad3 comes out.
By March, quad core tablets running ice cream sandwhich will be available from as low as $249.
I heard for $100 down for iPad2 too Some people said just like you, that iPad 3 could be even cheaper than current iPad2 because of very tuff situation with Android tablets & especially with upcoming Google tablet that will be running on new Windows OS.

Originally Posted by gmaccormack

Old 01-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
...because of very tuff situation with Android tablets & especially with upcoming Google tablet that will be running on new Windows OS.
Andriod tablets are about as significant to iPad sales as corn flakes.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
Andriod tablets are about as significant to iPad sales as corn flakes.
Apple is aware of that, but that is current situation. They want to keep same level of sales in future (and its not the same when you have on market huge offer of cheaper Android & Windows tablets).

Old 01-28-2012, 11:12 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to the iPad 3.

I agree that Flash is satan's work and I am glad they are leaving it out. In fact, there are only about two things that unexpectedly crashes an Apple product – Flash, or Microsoft software . . .

Old 01-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Must spread rep

Old 01-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Apple is aware of that, but that is current situation. They want to keep same level of sales in future (and its not the same when you have on market huge offer of cheaper Android & Windows tablets).
You're implying that cost is an issue for Apple's product lines. Generally speaking, it isn't. People don't buy Apple products because they're cheaper than something else, they buy them because they work better than anything else.

Maybe with several years of development, Android could begin to approach the iOS user experience as it is right now, but by then Apple will have killed the iPad themselves and replaced it with The Next Thing. Microsoft will never come anywhere near the UI grace of iOS, as they have a well established history of shooting themselves in the foot in that regard.

Old 01-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Simba
You're implying that cost is an issue for Apple's product lines. Generally speaking, it isn't. People don't buy Apple products because they're cheaper than something else, they buy them because they work better than anything else.
I agree with you on this, maybe I am looking from wrong angle.

I just think that Apple takes care of general market, and they dont ignore competitors. Like I said, now I am pretty sure that iPad3 will be priced like iPad2 or little less and main reason for that is different situation on market (compared when iPad 1 was published).

I must mention new Mac Mini. That is very affordable unit with great configuration & I am planning to take it later this year. So I will be new Mac user, because they released affordable product (its not cheap, its affordable).

Old 01-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Apple Might Launch iPad 3 on Steve Jobs’ Birthday?
The rumors for the next Apple product have already started and this one states that Apple might be readying the iPad 3 for a launch on Steve Jobs’ birthday.

According to a Chinese newspaper, the company is reportedly set on launching its new tablet, the iPad 3 on February 24th which happens to be the birthday of Apple founder and late CEO Steve Jobs.

But Apple do to usually go hunting for special dates to launch their products, instead they believe that launching their products would make their products special and it is highly unlikely that they will announce the product unless its completely ready.

So we can’t be sure right now if the launch would indeed take place on February 24th but we can be sure that it’ll be a great tribute to Steve Jobs if it does.

Source: FoneArena
As we all know iPad 3 was last project that Steve Jobs was working on, so this rumor can be true.

Last edited by Milanno; 01-28-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Apple iPad 3 - Speculative rendes & information Thread!