Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPhone 4S Review.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
Picked up my 3GS the other day, I miss the shape of it. The 4S is much better from a technical standpoint, but the 3GS was more comfortable to hold.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:30 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pinned
Picked up my 3GS the other day, I miss the shape of it. The 4S is much better from a technical standpoint, but the 3GS was more comfortable to hold.
I agree..i don't like the feel of the 4/4s at all...i was hoping (like everyone else) we'd have an iPhone 5 by now with much different case.

Old 11-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
I agree..i don't like the feel of the 4/4s at all...i was hoping (like everyone else) we'd have an iPhone 5 by now with much different case.
It's unlikely they'll change the case unless absolutely necessary. Doing so tickes off every single company making accessories that relate to the form of the phone.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:20 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
It's unlikely they'll change the case unless absolutely necessary. Doing so tickes off every single company making accessories that relate to the form of the phone.
Just a matter of time and my guess is next releases is a new smoother more curved comfortable design...and the companies that sell accessories will make new accessories!

Old 11-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
I would have thought that the accessories companies would love it as they can then resell to everyone that they already sold to on the previous design.