Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

I will be posting here a lot. I am new to Apple world

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I will be posting here a lot. I am new to Apple world

I just took the plunge and came over the wild side of Apple.
Went out and got the 27 inch i7 Imac, Ipad 64gig, Iphone.
The best thing I did was purchase the onetoone sessions. My life is slowing converting. :-)

I am going to read all the threads as i need to get myself familiar with Apple as much as I can. :-)

Old 01-26-2011, 04:44 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha welcome to the bright side! You definitely took the plunge getting all the Apple devices at once, but they really are easier to use and adjust to than their counterparts.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow you went shopping mate! I am so pissed I got the 21 for the home instead of the 27, time to go shopping myself!

Old 01-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i am getting a 21 inch for my dad. I was so impressed. Trackpad is such a great invention IMHO.

sell the 21 inch to me real cheap and get 27 inch DJ.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I must admit; i'm sipping the apple kool-aid hard....LOL

Old 01-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Dammit, I was just going to PM DJ about the 21". You got first dibs bro. I already have a regular Macbook and a MB Air, so I might be overstepping my Apple-ness.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I might be overstepping my Apple-ness.
Not possible.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed. I have a MB, a MB Air, 2 iPods, and just dumped my iPhone because AT&T coverage sucks in OC, so I may have to get an Apple desktop. And maybe an iPad, but very doubtful on one of those...

Old 01-27-2011, 08:31 AM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Agreed. I have a MB, a MB Air, 2 iPods, and just dumped my iPhone because AT&T coverage sucks in OC, so I may have to get an Apple desktop. And maybe an iPad, but very doubtful on one of those...
Don't worry Verizon will be awaiting your return with their own iPhone.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Old 01-27-2011, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I took the plunge big time....iMac, iPods, iPhone, iPad, Mobileme

must say, this stuff all works

Quick Reply: I will be posting here a lot. I am new to Apple world