Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

gMeter app for iphone

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
gMeter app for iphone

I just bought this app and I can't wait to try it out but the roads are snow covered by me right now so I'm going to have to wait a couple days. Anyone else have this app? It looks pretty cool, 0-60 times and 1/4 mile as well as lateral g force and braking 100-0 etc.

http://hunter.pairsite.com/gmeter/

They have a short 0-60 movie on the bottom of the page.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the link, will try it sometime this week if it doesnt rain

Old 01-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting find, thanks!