Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Wtb mac os x tiger 10.4

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ruf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the rough
Wtb mac os x tiger 10.4

Guys,I am trying to bring back to life an old Mac G5 Tower for a local group.

I want to buy MAC OS X TIGER 10.4 FULL INSTALL 10.4.6 DVD! Any body able to help?

TIA,

Roland

Old 12-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
A few resellers still carry it, like so. And there's always eBay.

However, the G5s will run 10.5 Leopard just fine, which is pretty easy to find.

PPC support ended with Snow Leopard (10.6).

Old 12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ruf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the roughRuf_Magian is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Simba!!!

I found my 10.5 OSX discs so we are ready to rock and roll. It's a donation item & I'm really happy to get it up and running.

Cheers,

R