Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iOS 4.2

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
iOS 4.2

I updated to it. How can I find out what has changed? Thanks

w

Old 11-23-2010, 05:30 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
You could have read the dialogue box at the beginning of the installation

Old 11-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
richieporter is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm really excited about the Airplay feature. The Find my iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch feature is a long time coming for all devices. (Though they may be shooting themselves in the foot. I know several people that have bought 3-4 iPhones because they are constantly loosing them.)

Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by richieporter
I'm really excited about the Airplay feature. The Find my iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch feature is a long time coming for all devices. (Though they may be shooting themselves in the foot. I know several people that have bought 3-4 iPhones because they are constantly loosing them.)
I know some people like that...

Then again, having a locating feature is another reason for these same people to choose an iPhone etc