Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

The best OS X ever.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, it'll be an easy upgrade as always. And as always, the changes that are there are there for good reason.

As for the sour grapes.. endlessly amusing.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Would love the new air...

Old 10-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Then in that case, Thanks Hoss & Simba.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Simba
As for the sour grapes.. endlessly amusing.
Maybe I'm not good enough when it comes to English, but I thought that "sour grapes" was used when someone has a desire for something he/she can't get....

Am I wrong here or is there other meanings to that term?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:58 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I hated the old Air and hope they've improved cooling. It became absurdly hot whenever you did something more hardcore than typing an email, and then turned itself into limp mod - rending it absolutely useless - until the fans had cooled it down 15 minutes later.

As far as Lion, I am looking forward to it. Something brilliant have improved.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Still running 10.4, guess I should upgrade. Summer of '11 you say? Damn that's a long-ass ways off.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zymi
I hate Steve jobs and Apple......and their double standards.

They make a shit phone and lie about it....New Iphone has no antenna problems

In their market....a swimsuit manufactor can't have her products in an app......but Playboy is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

He want all his customers to stay in his little "Disney world".....away from the real world....

Is he just comming closer and closer to insanity?

Please translate for us

Old 10-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zymi
Maybe I'm not good enough when it comes to English, but I thought that "sour grapes" was used when someone has a desire for something he/she can't get....
You may be able to buy one, but you certainly do not "get" it.

Old 10-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by C Money
Please translate for us
Good one

Old 10-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking forward to this for sure. I may use this as my excuse to get a new MacBook once Lion comes out. Any word or idea on what is coming Simba?