Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPhone 4 announced

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Yeah "yawn" my ass. This thing is amazing. It has a higher PPI than the human retina can see, it has video chat, an HD camera and iMovie, it's made out of a glass that's 30X stronger than plastic, it has an antenna built into the casing, and it's easily the most beautiful piece of hardware I've ever seen.

You list those features as if they were unique. Let's list the features it doesn't have in comparison to phones that have all of its features and more: 4G, 8MP camera, HDMI, media streaming, expandable storage, not being on the US's 2nd-worst network, etc.

Congrats on being swooned by the 'Retina' display. The difference is going to be negligible when the you are looking at the actual 3.5" screen as opposed to an image blown up on a 300' projection. Come on dude.

The only thing this phone is going to do is to make iPad owners wonder why a $199 device from the same company has features like video chat and their $499+ device can't even multitask.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
New iPhone is going to be a hell of a nice upgrade.

I'm still amazed at even how much the phone has evolved since the very first iPhone was debuted.

Last edited by Chris G; 06-07-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
The best thing is, if they announced this was going to be on Verizon as well, all the trash talkers would be taking the streets for a party! I live in a GREAT AT&T area, so I am stoked and can't wait!

Old 06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'll still take a HTC Desire any day.....but it looks nice ;o)

Old 06-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
Verizon had its chance to get the Iphone but apparently the Iphone was not good enough for Verizion. You snooze you F'n lose.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to upgrade my iPhone 3G. Even, IF I have to suffer with AT&T for another couple of years.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KAZ555
Verizon had its chance to get the Iphone but apparently the Iphone was not good enough for Verizion. You snooze you F'n lose.
That's a negative ghost rider.

ATT allowed Apple to do things Verizon wouldn't. So ATT whored themselves out to get an edge over the competitor with the iPhone and it worked. That is all up until the point that most people realize that ATT customer service sucks the big one and so does their reception foot-print.

ATT should be sweating bullets the moment Verizon (IF) get the iPhone.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KAZ555
That's a joke... Verizon would KILL to get the Iphone, doesn't matter what anyone says it is the most wanted/hyped phone on the market and like the IPOD will most likley OWN the smart-phone world for years to come.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
you either love it or hate it. i personally think that it is pretty bad ass.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Cool gadget. I use my phone as a critical part of my business. If Apple would get the iPhone on an acceptable network, and support enterprise blackberry services then I would kick my bb curve to the curb.

Quick Reply: iPhone 4 announced