Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!
View Poll Results: Will You Be Getting The New Apple iPad?
Yes. I will be pre-ordering it.
16.22%
Yes. But I will wait a while.
29.73%
No. Not interested.
54.05%
What's an iPad?
0%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Apple iPad Pre-Sales Start Today - Will You Be Getting One?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
well that is the Mac way from the very beginning.....like the Macintosh being closed source so only they could make the software for it and that's what made Microsoft what it is today

or how it took over a year for the Iphone to have picture messaging simply for the fact that Jobs thought that email on the phone was suffice to have
Yup... the funny thing is, the fanboys it eat up.

I kid you not... the day that Jobs announced that multitasking was finally coming to the iphone OS, this wacko fanboy at work came into my work area and told me and a buddy of mine to "eat shit hater". So I proceeded to tell him to fcuk off before I smashed the iPad he was holding over his head... and of course he left.

The point is... I can't stand the fanaticism anymore. It's gotten rediculous with some of these people. Where they are so emotionally invested with a worthless gadget, that objective judgment is thrown out the window. Its sad and pathetic.

I'm loving my linux/win7 workstation at home, my win7 laptop machine and my Android based smart phone

Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like it blends quite well.

YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPad

Old 04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-16-2010, 05:06 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
I just got mine and its going back to apple on return. I will eat the 10% fee but I will not like it. This is the first thing I have ever been just absolutely hateful that I have gotten from apple. Went into the actual store which was my first mistake normally I research and buy online.

I only needed two things, Native PDF support. Ability to view movies in AVI format. Both were confirmed by the local "genius" no buying apps just straight out of the box deployment. Register the thing and no chance that the above work. Went ahead and did a few of the free pdf viewers nothing works reliably. AVI to Mp4 works ~50% of the time with two or three programs, but it would take me freaking days of encoding time. Plus not get the whole library.

So Much for working out of the box.