Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!
View Poll Results: Will You Be Getting The New Apple iPad?
Yes. I will be pre-ordering it.
16.22%
Yes. But I will wait a while.
29.73%
No. Not interested.
54.05%
What's an iPad?
0%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Apple iPad Pre-Sales Start Today - Will You Be Getting One?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond reputeAK470 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gator
i Already Have An Ipad Nano So I Don't Really Need One

Lol Spot On!

Old 03-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yep, and here is one reason why.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Nope - already have an iPhone. I don't need one that's 8 x 5.
same here, sticking with the iPad nano

Old 03-14-2010, 04:31 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Is there an app ( for ipod/ iphone ) out there that lets you scribble/ write over the top of images?

Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Getting one for the business, I think I can find some creative ways to use it.

Old 03-21-2010, 11:02 PM
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
If someone creates an app where you can write and draw over the top of an image, save the image then email or upload it, then it will be incredibly useful for me.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
There is one? Wasn't that what they were doing in the keynote?

Old 03-22-2010, 04:50 PM
^^^^

I couldn't find one that was what I had in my mind. There are ones which let you doodle, and presumably you can doodle over an image, but wasn't quite what I was looking for.

I want to create a piece of work, send it through for proofing, then I want them to be able to bring it up on the iPad, circle things, write notes on it etc, save it and send it back to me to change.

If you know of something like that, send the link please!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Rather buy a new 27 inch iMac to compliment my macbook pro, and ipod classic 120gb, and iphone 3gs.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:34 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Still waiting to check this thing out in person on saturday. To keep the thread alive, here is a pretty good looking girl talking about the iPad and technology.... The ultimate everyone's inner geek.

YouTube - iPAD!!!! I TOUCHED IT!!!! Apple iPad review!

Quick Reply: Apple iPad Pre-Sales Start Today - Will You Be Getting One?