How Much Annual Income Should You Have Before Buying a New Porsche Carrera? - Teamspeed.com

Old 11-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Member

TeamSpeed Editor is an unknown quantity at this point
How Much Annual Income Should You Have Before Buying a New Porsche Carrera?

Goals have a way of motivating people. If your goal is to buy a brand-new Porsche 911, you'll have to motivate yourself to at least this level of income.

Read the rest on the TeamSpeed homepage. >>
Old 11-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

gray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to all
An annual income of at least $500,000 is sufficient.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

bheit is an unknown quantity at this point
The point of this post is senseless. If people can't figure out how to budget, they should speak to their accountant. Nearly a year ago I purchased a beautiful 2011 Carrera S with 18k mi. in mint cond. for half the price of a new one. I make significantly less than six figures and am retired. I have no problem making the payments. According to Kelly Blue Book it's still worth what I paid for it. It has a very desirable color & options, and may possibly appreciate in value. I do most of my own maintenance by the way. To me it's just part of owning a sports car. There is nothing on a new one that I need, so why waste the cash?
Old 02-28-2017, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bheit View Post
The point of this post is senseless. If people can't figure out how to budget, they should speak to their accountant. Nearly a year ago I purchased a beautiful 2011 Carrera S with 18k mi. in mint cond. for half the price of a new one. I make significantly less than six figures and am retired. I have no problem making the payments. According to Kelly Blue Book it's still worth what I paid for it. It has a very desirable color & options, and may possibly appreciate in value. I do most of my own maintenance by the way. To me it's just part of owning a sports car. There is nothing on a new one that I need, so why waste the cash?
I agree 100%. I don't think I'll ever by a new car again. I just don't see the reasoning behind it, especially given I won't ever be purchasing a collector car that will increase in value.