Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2015 Porsche 911 Targa Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 07:46 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of it.

Old 01-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Never really a convertible fan, but this is changing my mind!!!!

Old 01-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Targa > cab. Beautifully done.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like something that came from the set of a 1950s movie which had some futuristic cars and homes. I love it!

Old 01-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GTCole
Agree DJ. Careful if you own blue. I like it, but it's gonna get tiring fast. That black one looks stunning.
Why is that? Because the colour is bright enough and 'sensitive'? I would like though to see it in dark green with Fuchs wheels!!

Old 01-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
Black is right, sign me up. A true open top experience,the 997 targa was weak sauce.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mad_Al
Insane automatic roof
Completely agree, can't wait to see a video of it in action.

Needs Fuchs replica wheels and a small duck tail spoiler.