Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche Planning New 911 Speedster

Old 11-14-2013, 06:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Porsche Planning New 911 Speedster

Name:  65889b8a.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  55.4 KB

Porsche planning new 911 Speedster to pay homage to the 550

Rumor has it that Porsche is ready to revive the Speedster moniker for the 991 series and that's just fine by us if true. According to AutoBild, the new 911 Speedster arrives in the early part of 2015, and will be limited to just 550 examples.

AutoBild goes on to note the car will be a tribute to the original 550 Spyder, featuring slick hidden door handles, and a shorter chopped windshield like all previous Speedster editions. Unlike the 997 Speedster's all-weather top, the 991 550 tribute Speedster will have an emergency-only fabric roof a-la the previous generation Boxster spyder.

That's all we know for now so stay tuned for updates soon, hopefully.

Source Autoblog via Autobild

Old 11-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
I think the hidden door handles would look amazing. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I'm guessing the limited examples will continue often.............

Old 11-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
^ lol!!

Old 11-18-2013, 11:18 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
I'm guessing the limited examples will continue often.............
Yes sir!

Old 11-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I like the wheels.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Question is when will the Targa be out? I guess as always the Speedster will be a lot more expensive, judging by the last 997.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna1994
Question is when will the Targa be out?
I thought around April.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
I thought around April.
I ordered a new Targa (deposit anyway) when I picked up my 991. Still have not heard anything.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
If the new speedster looks anything like this render above it goes on my Do Want list!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche Planning New 911 Speedster