Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My new C4S

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
outofmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
My new C4S

Hello all,
I wanted to post a couple of photos of my new car. I used to have a GTR but sold it due to guys always wanting to race me, stiff ride and high cost of maintenance. I was going to try the new Jaguar F-type and even had one on order but could not pass up the change to drive/own this baby. I love this car.
Cheers

Attached Images    
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Beauty!!!! Congrats!!!

Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my that's a beauty I have too agree the Jaguar does look good but, this 4s is in another league. Any plans for modifications ?

Old 06-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks,
I changed out the side markers already. As this is my first Porsche I will take it slow.
cheers

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Oh my that's a beauty I have too agree the Jaguar does look good but, this 4s is in another league. Any plans for modifications ?

Old 06-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! Wow was GT-R maintenance really that much higher than a P-Car??? I had no idea. Greedy dealers

Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Yea, there were times I felt the cost of ownership was like that of a Ferrari not a Nissan.
Fortunately I sold it before maintenance was due.
Cheers

Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Congrats! Wow was GT-R maintenance really that much higher than a P-Car??? I had no idea. Greedy dealers

Old 06-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nicoli is an unknown quantity at this point
beauty and congrats!

Old 07-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I see we have similar tastes in colors.
How do you like the espresso interior?

Cheers

Originally Posted by Nicoli
beauty and congrats!

Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very beautiful! Congrats!!

Old 07-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nicoli is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by outofmoney
I see we have similar tastes in colors.
How do you like the espresso interior?

Cheers
Cheers man! Loving the espresso. It's one of the few natural leathers that Porsche is offering and it is getting more soft and supple all the time. It smells great and feels like butta!