Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Vorsteiner V-GT Coupe designed and made for the new Porsche 991 Carrera

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Corey@WheelsBoutique is an unknown quantity at this point
Vorsteiner V-GT Coupe designed and made for the new Porsche 991 Carrera

We are Vorsteiner's largest dealer worldwide. Contact me with any inquires!

Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely love the bodywork, the package is exceptional! Nice work guys

Old 10-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Former Sponsor
Corey@WheelsBoutique is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by joshg120
Absolutely love the bodywork, the package is exceptional! Nice work guys
Thanks!

Noticed you're in SC. What part? I'm in Columbia.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SKGT3RS is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great! Way better than Techart or Gemballa! If I had a 991, I'd get these wheels and the kit.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
oh god that rear diffuser is amazing!

Old 10-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
so sexy!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SKGT3RS
Looks great! Way better than Techart or Gemballa! If I had a 991, I'd get these wheels and the kit.
I agree.

Vorsteiner has the best packages out right now for Porsche. Not too little, not too much, just right....

Old 10-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love it!!

Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i thought this was pix from the Eric's shop Supreme something?

Old 10-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Car is most definitely Eric's from Supreme Power...I sat in it the other day LOL.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner V-GT Coupe designed and made for the new Porsche 991 Carrera