Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Anyone else on the Marina Ace?

Old 09-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else on the Marina Ace?

My S is on the Marina Ace which left Emden on the 12th. ETA Brunswick is the 23rd and then on to Houston by the 26th.

Anyone else have their car on it? As its out of normal tracking, anyone know its whereabouts at present?

These are just the ramblings of an impatient me!

Old 09-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
M5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enough
I hope it is Brunswick, NJ.. My car was also on a ship on 9/12 waiting to sail....

Old 09-17-2012, 12:18 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, Marina Ace?? Out of Emden? Are you sure?

You must not have gotten the news yet . . . sorry man. There was a mishap.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
^ I read about that today. Sucks man. My condolences!

Old 09-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
OMG, that is so horrible news. I would be so devestated.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Wait, Marina Ace?? Out of Emden? Are you sure?

You must not have gotten the news yet . . . sorry man. There was a mishap.

Ya bunch of evil so and so's !!!!!

Old 09-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by M5_2010
I hope it is Brunswick, NJ.. My car was also on a ship on 9/12 waiting to sail....
It's Brunswick GA.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:04 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My friend had an E92 M3 on the boat that sank back in 2008 or 2009. As he's reading the paper about the incident and commenting how that must suck his phone rang, it was the dealer informing him they were ordering him a new car!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:43 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Jox beat me to it!

Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DBV
Jox beat me to it!
You guys are nasty! Remember that I've been Porscheless for about a year and I've coped with withdrawal and other horrible things that one goes through when you go without!

So the ship sinking... as improbable as it may be, made me go hehehe!

Then I read about the Cougar Ace which suffered an accident in 2006. Yoikes! Turns out that these sort of accidents (most minor) occur often.

So now that I'm semi-paranoid I'm already getting the spec ready for a re-order just in case anything should happen!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone else on the Marina Ace?