Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Official photos of the new Carrera 4 and 4S leak out

Old 08-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fester is an unknown quantity at this point
Coming out 8/27 Monday fellas....ahead of Paris auto show unveiling...production in oct, deliveries starting December!!!!

Old 08-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fester is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by fredej
Nice! When will it go official? Monday?
Yep!

Old 08-25-2012, 05:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again for the snaps fredej!

Old 08-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DBSGirl81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks gorgeous and the brown/bronze looks stunning

Old 08-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ass. Anyone know when the Cabs will be available?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The reflector looks kind of "forced", but the hips and side skirts look good. Doesn't beat the 997 C4 yet IMHO.

Old 08-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not my cup of tea by a long shot!!

Tom

Old 08-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love it!! might be my next car

Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
is it just me or is the j-lo butt less noticeable on the 991 ... now to wait for the turbo and gt models ... wonder how that will look ... still prefer the 997 (looks wise)

Old 08-26-2012, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
I've always been a fan of the 4S and have owned the 997 and 997.2 variants. I never really liked the red stripe across the rear when it was introduced on the .2 and felt it wrecked the clean lines and reduced the visual impression of the wide body. Bearing in mind I have not seen the 991 4S for real, from the pictures I feel the same about it on this model. It makes the rear look even busier. I'm not sure about the wider rear, is it wider?

I also presume that the 4 will be a little bit heavier than the 2.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official photos of the new Carrera 4 and 4S leak out