Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Best advertising for the 991 that I've seen!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012 | 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
That's right. I love clever marketing skills! Watch out for more copycats

Old 08-06-2012 | 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
excellent marketing execution

Old 08-06-2012 | 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up for thinking outside the box

Old 08-06-2012 | 06:17 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Might work in Canada, but if you're not the mailman and you mess with somebody's mailbox, even just to put in the flyer, you're breaking the law in the US

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
So effective! Nicely done.

OP thanks for posting.

Old 08-21-2012 | 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So awesome.

Old 08-21-2012 | 04:16 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrgnTmr
Might work in Canada, but if you're not the mailman and you mess with somebody's mailbox, even just to put in the flyer, you're breaking the law in the US
Yeah there's a hefty fine associated with that, too, isn't there?

Old 08-21-2012 | 11:13 PM
DAM
Teamspeed Member
DAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Woodbridge is not Toronto

Old 08-22-2012 | 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ThomasDale is on a distinguished roadThomasDale is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GuOD
Heard about it in the newspaper and now saw the video - I think it's pretty great marketing!

Pfaff Auto: Instant Direct Mail on Vimeo
I personally think that too much money, time, and energy was spent for such type of advertising. It reaches such a small area of their target market that it almost seems pointless to carry this out. But I do agree that it's very innovative and the owners of those homes would be very ecstatic to see their own homes in the ads. This video shows the extents that they will go in terms of carrying out dreams and being creative. All in all it was a captivating ad to enhance the company's image.

Thanks for the video!

Regards,

T.Dale.

Old 08-22-2012 | 07:41 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I would be impressed if they did it in the hood, but then again customer base and driveways might be of shortage.

Quick Reply: Best advertising for the 991 that I've seen!