Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Travelling through Europe

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012 | 04:33 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
Thank you for all the positive feedback. When I returned from my trip, I decided it was time to move on to another car, maybe another marquee. Though it is so hard to change hearts. And I'm still contemplating about getting a 993 Turbo but over here, the asking price is out of this world. But the idea is to live with the new classic, and complete my journey in Europe as soon as I can. I think next time, I will go way up north and drive from there to the south

Old 08-06-2012 | 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Fantastickk....Maranello with Porsche !
Cool pics , thanks for sharing

Old 08-31-2012 | 04:01 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joand
Thanks for sharing!
You are most welcome! Planning to do another run in the following months however it may be with another car. I'm currently looking for a classic 911 to restore and modify. Nothing beats the classic feel of a Porsche. I think the newer models are getting out of control with the electronics department.

Old 08-31-2012 | 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
PURE WIN. Lovely car with all the silver accents and what an amazing journey with all the hotspots in EU

Old 09-04-2012 | 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing! Thank you for the pictures!

Old 09-04-2012 | 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice spec! Don't see too much Turkish exotics around Europe.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-16-2012 | 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Edgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond reputeEdgy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing your great shots!

Old 10-16-2012 | 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
woow

Old 10-16-2012 | 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Leon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished road
Awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-16-2012 | 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome pics

Quick Reply: Travelling through Europe