Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Christophorus 357: Release date?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
What I meant by introduction, is that you are new to our forum and you share the same passion that we do for cars, life and so fourth. We all share the same passion no matter where we are located on planet earth.

What brought you to this forum?

Old 08-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i expect to see it at the Paris auto show.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sidney1 is on a distinguished roadSidney1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M-Individual
What brought you to this forum?
Hi!

My passion is big enough to visit nearly every Porsche Forum on the german/english speaking world.
Teamspeed was the last one to become member because the main content here at Teamspeed is tuning and pimp the cars. I´m more a fan of pure original look.

Best
Gregor

Old 08-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sidney1
Hi!

My passion is big enough to visit nearly every Porsche Forum on the german/english speaking world.
Teamspeed was the last one to become member because the main content here at Teamspeed is tuning and pimp the cars. I´m more a fan of pure original look.

Best
Gregor
I think your impression is wrong. Most of us here are just as much fans of original, purist cars as we are of tastefully modified cars. The "pimp your ride" look doesn't go over well here. Many of the members have classics that are beautifully restored or still in original condition.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I think your impression is wrong. Most of us here are just as much fans of original, purist cars as we are of tastefully modified cars. The "pimp your ride" look doesn't go over well here. Many of the members have classics that are beautifully restored or still in original condition.
+1

Gregor, I agree with Chris. I would suggest keeping an open mind about this forum. Give it some time and go through a significant amount of posts before forming an impression.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!

Best
Gregor
It's not really like that; I suppose you haven't visited LFourP yet?

Most people on this website perform cosmetic mods that are "OEM Plus" at most - who's going to complain about a better flowing exhaust, a lowered suspension, and a set of BBS or HRE wheels? No one.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
the main content here at Teamspeed is tuning and pimp the cars. I´m more a fan of pure original look.
You have absolutely got to be joking.

Sent from my PG06100 using teamspeed

Old 08-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sidney1 is on a distinguished roadSidney1 is on a distinguished road
... most of page 1 threads are about tuning and extra parts .... but anyway ... I´ll visit this forum more often now .... but btt :

Just got the information directly from Zuffenhausen that release of Christophorus 357 .... and beside this probably the release of C4 informations as well .... delayed until end of August.

Best
Gregor

Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the update.

Old 08-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
... I´ll visit this forum more often now .... but btt :

Just got the information directly from Zuffenhausen that release of Christophorus 357 .... and beside this probably the release of C4 informations as well .... delayed until end of August.

Best
Gregor
I'm glad you'll be visiting the forum more often

Back to the topic at hand. Thanks for the info about C 357. I got tired of waiting for the C4S release and ordered a C2S which should be with me by October. The idea is to use that for 18 months or so then go the GT or turbo route. The consensus is that US deliveries for the 4's won't be till spring '13. Anyone have more info on this?

Quick Reply: Christophorus 357: Release date?