Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Finally Lowered w/ Exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 07:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock

never!.. love the oranges!
fugly imo

spoils the entire car

Old 06-14-2012, 09:09 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
fugly imo

spoils the entire car
x2!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ECB
fugly imo

spoils the entire car
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Clear markers available through sun coast.
Originally Posted by DBV
x2!
when you guys buy a 991, then you can change as you please...
Mmmmm orange sidemarkers on all my cars!

Name:  20125.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  418.3 KB
Name:  PorscheCayenne4.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  635.9 KB
Name:  LotusSale3.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  540.9 KB
Name:  Storage3.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  560.4 KB

hated the clear on my 997.1, looks like a riced out honda.
Name:  br9.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  101.8 KB

Last edited by rijowysock; 06-14-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks good !!

Old 06-15-2012, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rijowysock
red calipers=S, yellow=PCCB, not trying to be a "faker"... on the cayenne i would have done white because they were HUGE and sexy, but probably just be a bad idea for cleaning.. i like the black.
Yup I'm aware of that. And I'm guessing you don't need the PCCBs for every day use anyway. Red calipers indicate that the rotors are regular steel.

Could we have some pictures of the interior please? Would love to see the combination you've gone for.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:05 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
don`t be so thin skinned,..

we just happen to dislike what you like

exchange of opionions and thoughts,...part of interwebz forums my friend

Old 06-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the black wheels. Car looks great though, including the side markers.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
You have a good taste most of the time, tell me what matches on the car with orange markers

Old 06-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good Riley, congrats.

Quick question though. Why did you have the car aligned right after dropping it? Isn't the general rule of thumb to give it a few days to let the springs settle before aliging the car? It's my understanding that when the springs will settle they will affect the alignment.

Also, I understand that you want the orange side markers as it makes the car "stand out" a bit, but.... nothing ricer about having clear markers at all.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ECB
don`t be so thin skinned,..

we just happen to dislike what you like

exchange of opionions and thoughts,...part of interwebz forums my friend
not thin skinned, just saying my opinion the way you said yours..

Originally Posted by suhaas307
Yup I'm aware of that. And I'm guessing you don't need the PCCBs for every day use anyway. Red calipers indicate that the rotors are regular steel.

Could we have some pictures of the interior please? Would love to see the combination you've gone for.
i really need some, need my wide angle lens back however as shots are boring and too tightly cropped without it.. it's blue w/ sport seats.

Originally Posted by Marc
You have a good taste most of the time, tell me what matches on the car with orange markers
the oranges on the license plate

Originally Posted by domesticdemon
Looks good Riley, congrats.

Quick question though. Why did you have the car aligned right after dropping it? Isn't the general rule of thumb to give it a few days to let the springs settle before aliging the car? It's my understanding that when the springs will settle they will affect the alignment.

Also, I understand that you want the orange side markers as it makes the car "stand out" a bit, but.... nothing ricer about having clear markers at all.
i took it for a drive to "quick settle" also had them disconnect some of the joints to relieve the pressure... should have done it around 90%...i will have them check again next week.

Quick Reply: Finally Lowered w/ Exhaust!