Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Just took delivery!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Love red interiors.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys! Will post up better pictures during the weekend

Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
M5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enoughM5_2010 will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=Kwy_R8;1329158]Hey guys, finally after many sleepless nights, I just collected my new 911S! A few pics from the phone!

GT Silver Metallic with Red interior...

Nice... That is like over $500,000 US..... Do you have to pay any additional tarrif?

Old 06-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats

Old 06-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
Hey guys, finally after many sleepless nights, I just collected my new 911S! A few pics from the phone!

Very Nice
Hi brother,

Do you know the vessel name which carried your car to Singapore? I placed my order last August, last week the dealer told me my car should arrive Hong Kong within this week. However, the dealer do not know the vessel name. Usually, all the vessel from Europe will arrive at Singapore first before Hong Kong. Knowing the vessel name and arrival date will help me to indicate where is my car now.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by M5_2010

Nice... That is like over $500,000 US..... Do you have to pay any additional tarrif?
Over US $470,000 sounds about right including the COE which I think is the Tariff you are referring to! Hate the car prices here!

Old 06-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Very nice car, congrats!!

Old 06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that is looking hot. can you post some interior pix as well.
i am sure you are just too excited and not even worried about the forum right about NOW.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
A quick picture of the interior!

Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
looks impeccable!
How are the reactions to your new beauty?

Quick Reply: Just took delivery!!