Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The Porsche 911 (991) Club Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2012 | 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Ha ha ha... What, it takes a bunch of six figure salary Porsche designers to come up with an olive green 991 and call it a special edition and then sell only 12 through a lottery.... Ha ha ha. Wake the "F" up people!

Old 05-27-2012 | 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It looks pretty good. It would be cool if they found some really old school members of the clubs and offered it to them.

Old 05-27-2012 | 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
What a joke.

Old 05-27-2012 | 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
uhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enoughuhn2000 will become famous soon enough
I love how you can actually spec the car this way! This car (while I won't buy it) will already have a huge impact on my upcoming order!

Old 05-27-2012 | 08:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I love all these special edition cars...Keep them comming!

Old 05-27-2012 | 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I like it a lot. Nice color and cool wheels But would it kill Porsche's marketing department to take some un-computer generated pictures of their new cars?

Old 05-28-2012 | 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I remember when this car was special.

It's only a matter of time when this car becomes as stale and easy to get as the azure blue from 06. I loved this car when it first was announced and then I saw one with low mileage 3 years later for sale. The owner traded it in on a GT3 rs just as all 12 of these guys will after a "cooler" special edition becomes available on the Porsche merry go round. I can't wait to buy a 2012 speedster for about 85K in a year or 2.

Attached Images  
Old 05-28-2012 | 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
The duck tail looks great. Why didn't anyone bitch about that?

Old 05-28-2012 | 12:48 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Already?

Attached Images  
Old 05-28-2012 | 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can somebody list all the special editions the 997 had it?

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The Porsche 911 (991) Club Coupe