Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

New pictures released - The Techart Aerokit I

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Former Sponsor
ft@techart-usa is an unknown quantity at this point
Post New pictures released - The Techart Aerokit I

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2735
Size:  130.7 KB

New pictures released - The Techart Aerokit I
Coming this summer - The Techart Aerokit I with 21" Formula III Forged wheels.
  • Headlight Trims
  • Front Spoiler I
  • Aero Wings
  • Side Skirts
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Rear Spoiler I
  • Sport Exhaust with Tips
Send me a PM for details!

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1550
Size:  234.8 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1575
Size:  261.3 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1586
Size:  242.2 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1549
Size:  182.3 KB

Old 05-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous!!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive!

Old 05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
very well done!!

I really like it!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
this kit is hot, would love to see it on a white 991 or silver.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
That is beautiful!! Well done!

Old 05-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stunning!

Any news on Techart lowering springs?

Old 05-06-2012, 08:38 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
don't like the color, but the bodykit is really nice

Quick Reply: New pictures released - The Techart Aerokit I