Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

love, Love, LOVE the 991!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012 | 05:14 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DJ
PDK or manual trans? Would love to hear your thoughts on the S vs non S. Congrats!
both are PDK

Originally Posted by Turboholic
+1, show us the blue interior!
nice car by the way!
i need to take some interior pics w/ the wide angle and upload.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
You got two?!! LOL it is an amazing car!!

who is from Ohio?
I buy all my cars in ohio, dealer treats me VERY well versus the florida dealers who feel they need to make 15k on each trade in and 15k on each car sale.

Originally Posted by Marc
no one is his lovers .. LOL.. I had that photo yesterday from him...

Nice pickup Riley. Are those factory black rims?
factory wheels in black, talking to Ben about HRE's currently... unsure.

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Need more pictures....interior shots....details on the wheels....and thoughts on the S v. Non-S.....

Congrats homie!!!
def need more than iphone pics, i have the 5Dmk3 but too lazy to edit/etc till i get some good mountain view shots/etc from my trip back.

Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
I'm with you... after driving a 991 PDK we have, I am blown away by how much better this car is in every regard. The PDK system is damn near the most perfect a transmission can be. Not as fun as a manual IMO, but near perfect.
997.2 PDK was exhilarating, but the 991 pdk is totally diff... much much much much much better.

Old 05-02-2012 | 06:09 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock

I buy all my cars in ohio, dealer treats me VERY well versus the florida dealers who feel they need to make 15k on each trade in and 15k on each car sale.

You have a buddy in Ohio also? Small world.

Old 05-02-2012 | 06:14 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
btw,..isn`t the "floating" feature somehow irritating to you as well?

Old 05-02-2012 | 08:29 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Just perfect. Can't wait for more pics.

Old 05-02-2012 | 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
congrats riley, can't wait to see it slammed and on some proper wheels!

Old 05-02-2012 | 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't wait to see those wheels Riley!!!!

Tom

Old 05-02-2012 | 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
The car looks greaaaat!! Love the wheels!!

Congrats!

Old 05-03-2012 | 07:29 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
You have a buddy in Ohio also? Small world.
You have no friends anywhere salesman !

Old 05-03-2012 | 10:53 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
You have no friends anywhere salesman !
Neither will you when I knock your lights out.

Old 05-03-2012 | 11:02 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Neither will you when I knock your lights out.
Lick me.

Quick Reply: love, Love, LOVE the 991!