Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Red 991 S Cabriolet with HRE wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Full photoshoot coming

Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
PLEASE post more pics

Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock
my only qualm is the 997 OD tires... 991 has larger OD tires... unless those are 21" rear and just misleading.
ouch. my head hurts. they look fine.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
These are 794RS in 21" front and rear.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
ouch. my head hurts. they look fine.
i guess being in the wheel business for a decade causes me to notice things others do not, they look good but many dealers are putting 997 spec tires on the new 991's because they have em sitting around but the 991 has a totally different overall diameter tire that they added with th longer chassis to get rid of that 'long chassis feel"

Originally Posted by HRE_Lon
that makes sense then, the OD looked right in the fender but the profile just looked so thin (hence my 21" comment) the dealer here locally put the 997 HRE+Tire setup on their 991 and obviously the different OD is easily noticed (the rears have rubber bands versus meat like stock 20's)

Old 05-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRE_Lon
hey any way i can get these rims in Dubai from a local HRE dealer?
i googled it but couldnt find anything yet.

best... BnR

Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by BlackNred
hey any way i can get these rims in Dubai from a local HRE dealer?
i googled it but couldnt find anything yet.

best... BnR
Absolutely. Please email titoR@hrewheels.com and he can get you to our dealer.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
berr nice!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Looks incredible

Old 05-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
please photoshop or shoot a black cabrio with these rims!!
need an exact impression

thx