Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Cab S pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012 | 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
good taste

Old 04-14-2012 | 12:38 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice plate. Congrats and enjoy.

Old 04-14-2012 | 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ALB
The car is not supposed to be officially released till the 24th of April. Dealer may be in some heat for delivering that to you. oh well!
Hmmm?.....there are 3 for sale at my local dealer right now.

Old 04-14-2012 | 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
fixedupw203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Moar pics!!

Old 04-14-2012 | 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
This confirms my thoughts when I first saw the concept photos. This is the first cab that gives the coupe a run for its money. Tastefully done.

Old 04-14-2012 | 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I usually don't like the look of the 991, but I must say, this looks excellent.

Old 04-15-2012 | 08:47 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Release date of 4-21 was bogus. They are all over the road right now.
The wheels are from my 991 Coupe. 21 in Modulare's. I will post some interior pics as well. We ordered the bi-color black/tan combo. Looks good except for some new unique features. Also ordered sport exhaust on this one. I compare the sound to that of a 360. Really intense.

To anyone considering a bypass, they don't work. We tried on the Coupe. Porsche did the system backwards. We are not yet sure if a side muffler bypass will make more sound as of yet.

Old 04-15-2012 | 09:04 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a few more

Name:  photox3.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  190.5 KB

Name:  Photox2.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  148.6 KB

Name:  photox1.jpg
Size:  185.8 KB

Name:  photox.jpg
Size:  170.3 KB

Old 04-15-2012 | 12:56 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
That is absolute perfection, nicely done.

Old 04-15-2012 | 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! Very nice spec, though I'm not a fan of the black dash. I know on the coupe, engine access is limited, how it it on the Cabriolet?

Quick Reply: Cab S pics