Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Wheel Type?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wheel Type?

Anyone know what wheels these are?

Name:  2012-porsche-991-carrera-4.jpg
Views: 1552
Size:  227.9 KB

Old 03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Gemballa, made by Forged Alloys USA

Old 03-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks...

Old 03-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
I'm trying to get some more info on this wheel.....I did a search for "forged alloys usa" and only found 1 thread.....then went to forgedalloysusa.com and site says under construction

Any other info on how to contact someone about this wheel?

Old 03-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jrt600 is an unknown quantity at this point
www.gemballa.com or, more sarcastically, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gemballa

Last edited by jrt600; 03-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by jrt600
Prior to posting this thread I knew the car was from Gemballa and emailed them twice to ask about the wheel with no response...at least not yet......which is why I asked here specifically about the wheel itself.

But thanks for assuming I'm an idiot..

Old 03-20-2012, 02:39 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Probably one of the first Gemballa wheels I really like! I think they look great on the 991!