Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche Releases New Promo Video - The New 911 Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Porsche Releases New Promo Video - The New 911 Cabriolet

Name:  porschemr9_slider.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  47.6 KB

Porsche Releases New Promo Video
Pit Stop: The New 911 Cabriolet

The new 911 Cabriolet has many outstanding qualities. Probably, its most remarkable one is this ability to transform our everyday life into a series of magic moments.

As porsche notes on their micro-site for the new 911: "For the future, and for you, we had to completely recreate the 911. The result: no fewer than 90% of all 911 components are either new or have been fundamentally revised. This is our approach to the preservation of tradition. Precisely how we do justice to the legend of the 911"

Source [Porsche]

Pit Stop: The new 911 Cabriolet - YouTube

Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Gah damnit that car is perfect...

Old 02-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
cars seats in the back? ok.. If that can be pulled off without putting my legs under my chin; sign me up for one right now.

interesting commercial aiming towards the soccer moms of the world. ditch that giant suv and drive a 911.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parealtor
interesting commercial aiming towards the soccer moms of the world. ditch that giant suv and drive a 911.
Actually, I think it's meant for guys to show their wives and say, "see, it's a family car...and, ummm, sure you can drive it sometimes."

Old 02-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely bitchen! The car looks great and the top looks even lower than the hard top version.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Fuuuck me........umm, I think I'd like to change my order please

Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Oh isn't life wonderful without any worries and concerns. Yes let's forget the child within us and time to be reawaken. I've always looked at the road ahead and thought of poems with the wind in my hair. Someday just someday the dream will come true to you too. Uhhhh so sweet. I gained 5 pounds listening to the harps and violins gently being played.

Still waiting for the Turbo release damn it!!!!!!!

Old 02-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
<3!