Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

ADV.1 991 renders

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
ADV.1 991 renders

Hey guys, our render guy just did a couple renders of our wheels on a 991 and I thought I'd share with everyone! Let me know what you think

Old 02-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
ucplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished road
really cool the first one. 2º not my taste.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura about
I like the first one as well. It really makes the car look more aggressive!

Old 02-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Which type are the second look good but I cant find them on the website...

Old 02-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
They are the ADV5.1's! Shoot me a PM or email and I'll help you out.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
no man , th eones on the white!!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They both look great!!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Former Sponsor
The white ones are the ADV10 Track specs

Old 02-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
they look kinda similar to the carrera gt wheels by porsche right?
i have my cab configed with these in black basalt colored.
can you point out the benefits of this wheels compared to the stock onse?!
im a newbie regarding wheels
a picture on a black porsche would be cool,

Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Former Sponsor
Shoot me an email at Tony@adv1wheels.com and I'll go over in depth with you!

Quick Reply: ADV.1 991 renders