Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Supreme Power | Took delivery of our Project 991S (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DBV
Nice! First up, debadge?

Is it just me, or does the model type under the Porsche script make the rear end look too cluttered?
Agreed.....ordered mine "deletion of model designation"

Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
NIce!

Old 02-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice. Congrats!

Old 02-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
post some non HDR pics ;-)

my white on blue comes in soon, in the 997 days i never saw white on blue... since I ordered my 12' Cayenne and Carrera White on Blue i've seen like 4 now... they didnt even want to take my white on blue 12' cayenne order because they were afraid i would back out and it would not sell. LOL

Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
ucplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished road
beautiful 911

Old 02-23-2012, 09:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Non HDR pics from today

Old 02-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous combo! I knew Riley would chime in :-)

Old 02-23-2012, 10:56 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Brandon
Definitely deleting the scripture on the rear end and getting her detailed/clayed asap.....

Old 02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by alwin
How do you feel about the steering?
Steering is a little light actually. Takes a little getting used to.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Brandon
-Definitely needs to go

Originally Posted by Omar@VelosDesignwerks
NIce!
-Thanks Omar!

Originally Posted by GreenLantern
Very nice. Congrats!
-Thank you

Originally Posted by rijowysock
post some non HDR pics ;-)

my white on blue comes in soon, in the 997 days i never saw white on blue... since I ordered my 12' Cayenne and Carrera White on Blue i've seen like 4 now... they didnt even want to take my white on blue 12' cayenne order because they were afraid i would back out and it would not sell. LOL
-Posted per your request sir

Originally Posted by ucplayer
beautiful 911
-Thank you!

Originally Posted by ZEM930
Gorgeous combo! I knew Riley would chime in :-)
-Thanks Zem930!

Originally Posted by TEFF
Now let the fun begin
-Oh its starting already

Originally Posted by Mahzari
Love the white on blue, very classy combo
-Thank you!

Originally Posted by McRae
nice
-Thanks McRae!

Originally Posted by JonA85
Congrats!
-Thank you!

Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Congrats man!
-Thanks man!

Originally Posted by SirSpeedy7
Congrats to you guys. What's the mod list looking like?
-For starters: Few wheel sets -- BBS Motorsport looking into a 20" E88 fitment & a Vorsteiner set is being built, ROW Euro Springs, Vorsteiner Aero Package, BBI/Supreme Power Exhaust, and we popped in the Euro side markers which Suncoast was so quick to send us. She goes in to Brembo/Racetechnologies next week to get measured up. Will begin with 2piece rotor upgrade then a big brake kit...

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Cool combo!
-Thanks HarveyMushman!

Last edited by SupremePower; 02-23-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Supreme Power | Took delivery of our Project 991S (pics)