Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

It snowed...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012 | 05:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It snowed...

So I thought I'd get dad's new 911 which he got at the weekend out...
Out in the snow in the new Porsche 911 - YouTube

and here's a picture of it:

and with the classic:

Old 02-06-2012 | 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
In the video at 0:55 don't know what you did there. Backed it up, then backed it in?

Oh well cool pics.

Old 02-06-2012 | 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
I want my 1 minute and 41 seconds back.

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
If time is money, I feel like i've been robbed.

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
quit f'in with the car and fix the rubber strip on the garage door.

also, i'd kill you if you were my kid.

however, this could make for a good promo video.

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I was expecting some snow drifts...

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:50 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
So you pulled a car out and back in to a garage, then posted a video of your wild shennagans? Neg rep.

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
GET OFF MY LAWN!

*grumble*

damn kids.

Old 02-07-2012 | 04:04 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Don't worry, it wasn't the lawn, it was gravel. Dad doesn't mind me driving it around on the front drive, messing about with photos/videos... It's how I started photography after all, and now I do it full time and have some big clients

The video was just a bit of fun guys, lighten up

Here is a video of me driving his other car on an airfield day. Was quite wet...

Caterham Powersliding on an Airfield - YouTube

Old 02-07-2012 | 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enough
Lame!

Quick Reply: It snowed...