Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My Incoming 991S

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012 | 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats... can't wait to see some pics when it comes in!

Old 02-06-2012 | 05:45 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just came home from our local 991 launch... Car looks really nice, and the interior is gonna do to the 997 what the 997 did to the 996, make it look really outdated... Sorry guys, don't mean to be harsh, but the interior oozes luxury... And while that may mean nothing to hardcore 911 fans, it'll me the world to the mainstream owners... The minute you sit in it, you're instantly elevated to 1st class status... Amazing feel of material... Rear is really nice, and front lower spoiler looks quite aggressive... I might drive one tomorrow, will tell you more

Old 02-06-2012 | 06:01 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a black on on the road today. The car looks great in black.

Old 02-06-2012 | 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Our local unveil is Thursday. I'm looking forard to it. Can't imagine how exciting it must be to have a shiny new one en route in only a couple short weeks.

Old 02-07-2012 | 01:05 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'm hoping the dealer ain't delivering all launch cars and keeping one as a demo... Still got a full month to receive mine...

Old 02-07-2012 | 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
congrats !!

what made u go with black/black?

Old 02-07-2012 | 08:14 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Lumma
congrats !!

what made u go with black/black?
In the famous words of Henry ford, "customers can choose any color they like, as long as it's black" hahaha
And demo car won't be in till next week, so no driving impression till then...

Old 02-07-2012 | 08:47 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
I'm hoping the dealer ain't delivering all launch cars and keeping one as a demo... Still got a full month to receive mine...
a month is nothing...

but if you drive one it`ll feel like years

Old 02-07-2012 | 11:13 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ECB
a month is nothing...

but if you drive one it`ll feel like years
Demo car expected next week... In all case I ain't in such a rush anymore... Would rather wait and have my own as my 1st drive... I got all the goodies I want in it

Old 02-07-2012 | 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Again congrats !!
Looking forward for driving impression and pics

Quick Reply: My Incoming 991S