Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

New Porsche 991 Training in Newport Beach, Ca

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 07:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New Porsche 991 Training in Newport Beach, Ca

I just wanted to share some video of my experience at Porsche training for the New 991. When you think Porsche cannot make the 911 any better they surprise us all with the New 991.

We had the opportunity to drive the New 991 C2S with PDK, the 2012 Maserati GrandSport S, 2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Coupe, and the 2012 BMW 650i.

This is a video of the high speed course with speeds up to 150 mph. We also did a tight autocross course and a 2 hour drive into the mountains.

New 2012 Porsche 991 Track Event at El Toro (US Top Gear Track) - YouTube

Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
It looks ridiculous in black......resist black car.....resist!! What a great opportunity!

Old 01-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice post Tim. What was your fav color in person? So far i have seen black, white, yellow, red, silver, and gray --- not 100% sure but guards red looks AWESOME with those 20's --- but so does black. ahhhhh!!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
It looks ridiculous in black......resist black car.....resist!! What a great opportunity!
It was a great opportunity, Porsche really puts on a great show and really goes all out for these events.

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Nice post Tim. What was your fav color in person? So far i have seen black, white, yellow, red, silver, and gray --- not 100% sure but guards red looks AWESOME with those 20's --- but so does black. ahhhhh!!
Jon, I have to say Guards Red or Black are my fav so far. I really never liked Red before but seeing this one in the California sun it really has a nice presence.

Have you taken one for a drive yet?

We will be getting in a Ruby Red, Agate Grey, GT Silver, and Dark Blue 991s in shortly; these are colors I have not seen yet.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
20's?

Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tim@POTML

Jon, I have to say Guards Red or Black are my fav so far. I really never liked Red before but seeing this one in the California sun it really has a nice presence.

Have you taken one for a drive yet?

We will be getting in a Ruby Red, Agate Grey, GT Silver, and Dark Blue 991s in shortly; these are colors I have not seen yet.
Yea man. Red looks so nice. I havent driven one but have one reserved as my rental for a trip to Germany in April. Not sure i can wait that long tho - might have to swing by and check out one of the ones you guys get in. The colors you list sound NICE too. GT Silver one have red interior by any chance?!

Old 01-26-2012, 10:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
20's?
Yes 20" is a upgraded wheel option.

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Yea man. Red looks so nice. I havent driven one but have one reserved as my rental for a trip to Germany in April. Not sure i can wait that long tho - might have to swing by and check out one of the ones you guys get in. The colors you list sound NICE too. GT Silver one have red interior by any chance?!
Shoot me an email and I can see if we can fit you in our VIP test drive this Sat.
TGrape@potml.com

The GT Silver one is a sold car and it has Black interior. All the ones we are getting so far are Black or Beige interiors.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting, looked like a great event.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Porsche of the Main Line has received 3 launch 991 S. Available for test drives! Come experience it for yourself.