Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

991 cabrio roof construction a big mess??

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012 | 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jules944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Its simple. When the car is parked, put the top up. It'll straighten out any wrinkles.
Sure it'll straighten out the wrinkles.

Our Boxster is always parked with the top up but there are still "some" wrinkles in the roof, maaaaybe it's worse with this new kinda "messy folding".

I don't know

Old 01-16-2012 | 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackNred
I came across this video. Watch the folding of the roof and the wrinkles during folding and after folding.
horrible :-/ I hope this a pre-series construction, because it looks kinda nasty how this roof is just dumped into the back.
What you say?
Have you spec'd your cabriolet?

Old 01-16-2012 | 12:35 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jules944
Sure it'll straighten out the wrinkles.

Our Boxster is always parked with the top up but there are still "some" wrinkles in the roof, maaaaybe it's worse with this new kinda "messy folding".

I don't know
face palm lol

Old 01-16-2012 | 12:49 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Have you spec'd your cabriolet?
I'm on the trigger to place an order, but i i need to move country first, ill place it in march.
i have my configuration already done and saved online.
hope that was your question!?

Old 01-16-2012 | 12:50 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Aren't you supposed to be Porsche salesman, Stoppie ? Then stop acting like a arrogant wise-ass and answer the fvckin question or just stfu.

Old 01-16-2012 | 01:09 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Aren't you supposed to be Porsche salesman, Stoppie ? Then stop acting like a arrogant wise-ass and answer the fvckin question or just stfu.
watch your mouth. It's called SARCASM you idiot.

Old 01-16-2012 | 01:17 PM
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
watch your mouth. It's called SARCASM you idiot.
Watch my mouth ? I'm not the one making fun of my own clients for asking a question.

Btw: What happend to your "Strategic Partnership"....oh yeah....they took it away....I wonder why

Old 01-16-2012 | 01:23 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by sinan
Watch my mouth ? I'm not the one making fun of my own clients for asking a question.

Btw: What happend to your "Strategic Partnership"....oh yeah....they took it away....I wonder why
He's in Germany. It's sarcasm. And no, they didn't take it away, but thanks for playing the game called 'you don't know what you're talking about'. You win.

Old 01-16-2012 | 01:29 PM
He's in Germany. It's sarcasm. And no, they didn't take it away, but thanks for playing the game called 'you don't know what you're talking about'. You win.
Oh, are you sure about that ? I'm sure I remember a thread, where your so called "sarcasm" went sideways and bit you in the ass.

Remember that epic "Porsche of North Olmsted popularity before and after"-chart ? Somehow your Strategic Partnership magically disappeared after that thread.

If I find the time, I'm gonna dig up that thread to refresh your memory.

Old 01-16-2012 | 01:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Keep it classy sinan.

Quick Reply: 991 cabrio roof construction a big mess??