Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

When is the 991 available in the States? Which TS member is getting the first one?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012 | 09:59 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
When is the 991 available in the States? Which TS member is getting the first one?

I'm curious which TS member will have the 1st 991.

Also, does anyone know when first deliveries or launch models being available?

Old 01-11-2012 | 10:24 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Good question. I thought the 991s won't land in the US til February.

Old 01-11-2012 | 10:43 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Jpcourt.

Old 01-11-2012 | 11:00 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^He does already have one ordered I believe. Think he mentioned it in his most recent "delivery" or "order" thread. Just don't remember if it was the one for the Aventador, McLaren, or 458 Spider...

Old 01-11-2012 | 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
My local dealerships "launch partys" are on Jan 25th and Feb 8th respectivley. I am guessing those cars arent for sale but just to show? Not sure when people get their actual cars.

I do know that on April 17th i will be driving one on the Autobahn so ill let you all know how they handle hahaha

Old 01-11-2012 | 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
i ordered mine november 1st when i picked up my 12' cayenne but since I didn't order (S/pdk/sunroof/full leather) my build was bumped to a march build.... all the first batch cars are as written^... and some other options were unavailable.. i.e. people that wanted silver trim got bumped a few months cause supplier issues.. and some other quirks...

always annoying on the little things, thats like my 11' Cayenne got bumped 2 months because some changes to the "standard features" and my 12' got bumped a month because of the black trim...

i dont thjnk its about "when you ordered" anymore.. but more about what did you order and u better hope you didnt order any backordered options.

feb 4th is supposed to be "first day in service" for the 991, i still dont like how they are doing the shared model year however, i think all 991 should be 2013.

Last edited by rijowysock; 01-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-11-2012 | 02:40 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
^ Holy shit, I haven't seen you in forever!! Glad to see you back man!

Old 01-11-2012 | 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
^ Holy shit, I haven't seen you in forever!! Glad to see you back man!
They dont have Facebook in Sveden? Riley owns FB...thats where you find him

Old 01-11-2012 | 05:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The first 991's are already in the US ports, where Porsche is holding them until the 1st week of February, when the dealers have their launch parties. It looks like customer cars will be there at that time as well. We have our launch party on the 8th in the Neiman Marcus store in the King of Prussia Mall in PA.

Last edited by Erik@POTML; 01-11-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-11-2012 | 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting for the Turbo release in mid to late 2013. I have never waited for a car in the past but the wait process can actually be make the eventual purchase a little sweeter.

Quick Reply: When is the 991 available in the States? Which TS member is getting the first one?