Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2012 Porsche 911: South African Presentation

Old 12-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
2012 Porsche 911: South African Presentation

Really cool presentation here. One of the best I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfEMWZkNSs

Old 12-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
murat0911 is on a distinguished roadmurat0911 is on a distinguished road
I have been to South Africa many times. There are many Porsche fans and they deserve such a presentation for sure.

Old 12-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
THAT!!!

was awesome!!!!!

wow!!!

Old 12-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yes! Way to go SA
Represent

Old 12-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow!!!

Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I just ruined it for my GM. He was like 'FAWK!!! NOW IT'S RUINED!!' See? Just spared him the 24 hours on the plane!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ucla bruin You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
The light show was gay. Just show me the damn car.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by xlx_LFA_xlx
The light show was gay. Just show me the damn car.
Fvcking lexus tosses on a new chrome grill and says its a 'BRAND NEW CAR!!"

I think we'll stick to our original cars and ghey light shows.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Casey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I just ruined it for my GM. He was like 'FAWK!!! NOW IT'S RUINED!!' See? Just spared him the 24 hours on the plane!
yeah they better not spoil my boxster launch i couldnt deal with that much time on a plane.

I will film sanner drunk and that will be the 991 launch

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Porsche 911: South African Presentation