Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Wild looking 997 in Miami!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed's Pink Member
Mister Pink is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats my boy!!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Daytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really nice
nice look car, any pictures of it standing still

Old 06-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
That GT3 is badass!

Old 06-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Ill post some pics up when i get home.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Here are a few more

Old 06-19-2008, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Give me a few and I'll scoop up more

Last edited by JustinBellZ; 06-19-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!steve You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow, amazing car! I love that stripe! Post some more shots!!!

Old 06-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond repute
I have some pics of the car in action that I can post up as soon as I'm in front of my own computer again....

Old 06-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pink,
You said that you needed some tips! Here's a sample for you.
Ceramic Coated, the quality of the coating is out of this world.