Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

I need tubi style exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
r911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished road
I need tubi style exhaust

where can i get a good deal on tubi style exhaust system for my 997.2 carrera s

Old 10-17-2011, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Mention what city you live in and those of us that live near there can tell of a shop that does mods with quality and good prices.
I had the tubi exhaust on my 997.2 C2S and loved it. HIghly recommend that you also get an IPD plenum for more power and better rumble from your exhaust sound.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
No better place then direct from Champion!

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...i-997-2-ex.htm

Old 10-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by r911
where can i get a good deal on tubi style exhaust system for my 997.2 carrera s
Hello R911,

You've got a few options. You can purchase the system directly from us:

Tubi Style - Porsche 997.2 Exhaust System

Or, you can check out one of our many dealers:

Champion Motorsport - World Class Performance Upgrades For Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, and Bentley Vehicles

If you're in California, I recommend Sharkwerks. They are one of our largest dealers and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the Tubi line.

In Texas, you can try Momentum Porsche. Again, one of our best dealers and very experienced in all our parts.

Or if you're not near any one of those areas, feel free to get in touch and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

tomp@championmotorsport.com

Thanks!

Old 10-18-2011, 01:18 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
It's a great sounding system too! Love it on these cars... Here's a clip:
Porsche 2009 997C4S With Tubi Exhaust SharkWerks - YouTube

Old 10-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
r911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys thanks for posting am looking for a good deal can any one PM me a good price

Old 10-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
am leaving in saudi arabia jeddah city

Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
tubi aint the best for porsches, id get somethin else