Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Porsche To Offer Prepaid Maintenance Plans

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Post Porsche To Offer Prepaid Maintenance Plans

Porsche To Offer Prepaid Maintenance Plans

Porsche Cars North America has recently introduced the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan, a program that helps facilitate the recommended maintenance schedule through the convenience of prepayment.

By paying for scheduled maintenance costs when purchasing their new Porsche vehicle, the customer will not experience any additional charges over the chosen term for covered items. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan includes the replacement of critical, serviceable parts for a period of 3 years/30,000 miles, 4 year/40,000 miles or 5 years/50,000 miles, depending on customer preference and will be performed by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Porsche Parts.

“The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan helps alleviate concerns regarding essential service and maintenance intervals by locking in the cost for up to five years,” said Tim Quinn, vice president, AfterSales for Porsche Cars North America. “Not only does this hedge against normal price increases, but typically the Plan is less than purchasing the services individually.”

Any new model Porsche, with the exception of the 911 Turbo, 911 GT3, 911 GT3 RS, 911 GT3 RS 4.0 and 911 GT2 RS starting with model year 2010 is eligible, as long as it has been in service less than 12 months or 12,000 miles and has yet to have its first scheduled maintenance completed.

Plan pricing starts at $1,250.00 with three levels to choose from. In the case where the vehicle is either sold or traded, the coverage stays with the car for the remainder of the term

Source: PCNA

Old 09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great info mate!

Old 09-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
this sure will add even more value to Porsches

great news

Old 09-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Windchaser911 is on a distinguished roadWindchaser911 is on a distinguished roadWindchaser911 is on a distinguished roadWindchaser911 is on a distinguished roadWindchaser911 is on a distinguished roadWindchaser911 is on a distinguished road
Sound good to me!

Old 09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
If this is Porsche's reply to Ferrari's free coverage, I say it's a silly weak approach!

Old 09-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
so you negotiate it into the price and then its free

Old 09-07-2011, 07:32 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
How about 3 yrs. 75,000 miles? Will that work?

Old 09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
very reasonable price. i bet most people will change their fluids more often than the 2 year inteval.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad it doesn't apply to any of the cars I'd want to own....

Old 09-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BoxsterG is an unknown quantity at this point
I had heard this was coming but I didnt have any details so I didnt want to mention this. If I can negotiate this with the purchase for my wifes car then maybe it would be worthwhile. I tend to prefrom my own maintenance so it would nt help me. I think many here perform their own maintenance or have a friend that will help them out.
It will be good for those that perform maintenace themselves.

Quick Reply: Porsche To Offer Prepaid Maintenance Plans