Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Nice in midnight.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-18-2011, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
thanks carrera, the grey is a new colour but on its own looks to plan soon as the black wheels are added it changes everything imo,the solid black wheels are available with the code cxx, but only with the carrera s wheels,also the way to go is painted front spoiler,air intake grills,rear apron,makes the car sit lower,have also added 20mm sports suspension with pdcc,and porsche logo in black to tie it all in.we had a masarati mc at our dealership in similar spec looked classy but with mean edge,also carbon packages,red belts,red floor mates to finish it off

Old 11-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
so still my question remains?
is it possible to to get custom paint on this classic wheels to have it look like on the render?

Old 11-18-2011, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
From the factory, no. But with a can of paint you can really do anything you want.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
murat0911 is on a distinguished roadmurat0911 is on a distinguished road
Dark colors suits definetly.

Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
...also the way to go is painted front spoiler,air intake grills,rear apron,makes the car sit lower,have also added 20mm sports suspension with pdcc,...
completly agree:-) someone has further information when this baby will appear as convertible and maybe when the turbo convertible will be released? i just dunno how much longer i need to wait until i can place my order... sucks!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
blacknred, i have asked my dealer to ask the factory if the cxx code enables you to have the other wheels painted solid black, i dont see why it matters if they are painting one style whats the difference?i also would want the new classic wheel as it sits with the new model...may have to except the carrera s wheel but to me it's to near the old gt3 style,exclusive say anything is possible,i dont see in painting wheels a major task,i dont like going up the after market route,i like to tick my options at the time of order,if i dont get any joy the guy to deal with is micheal hack at the factory at exclusive,he speaks good english and is real helpful, met him many times at geneva and frankfurt,they can give you direct answers.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Carrera,
I believe I'm in a couple of your pictures of Agate gray there. Lol. That was the dealer/VIP room at Rennsport.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!