Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Welcome to me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AsianImage is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to me!

Just dropping a hello...I guess this is where the internet party is? SWEET!

I am assuming no avatars until 100 posts or more right? I need to get my post count up!

Old 01-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
no_car is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by AsianImage

I am assuming no avatars until 100 posts or more right? I need to get my post count up!

bah ur here too? wtf there goes the forum.. bwhahah see u this weekend beyatch!

Old 01-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Man, welcome to the family, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond reputeCool996 has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=AsianImage;I am assuming no avatars until 100 posts or more right? I need to get my post count up![/QUOTE]

Yeah... no avatars till 100........... dumbass!

Old 02-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AsianImage

Hey if you want an Avatar, get ahold of DJ or Porschefanatic through P.M., they will hook you up...

Old 02-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
what up homie..welcome aboard...heck and weclome to myself! haha..

I was trying to figure out why the hell I don't have an avatar choice

Old 02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
We have rules here?